A 1995 KU Law School alumni, I am licensed to practice law in the states of Kansas and Missouri. I devote my practice to providing every client with honesty, dedication, and wisdom to make the right decision for their situations; as well as passionate representation that is not often seen in the legal profession.
Children and their well-being is important to me. I often work as a Guardian ad Litem representing the best interest of children as well. I am a Christian attorney, which some would say is an oxymoron, but I love showing people what it really means to be a follower of Christ.
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- KBA Board of Governors, At-Large
- KBA Board of Governors, District 1 Representative since 2014
- KBA Board of Trustees, At-Large Member since 2016
- KBA President Elect Family Law Section from 2018 to present
- KBA Diversity Committee, Member
- KBA Law Practice Management Committee, Board Liaison
- KBA Johnson County Annual Meeting Committee, Member
- Johnson County Bar Association
- JCBA Family Law Committee, Member
- JCBA Solo and Small Firm Committee
- Kansas Women Attorneys Association
- District Court Judge Pro Tempore
- Kansas State Board of Education Hearing Officer
Michael Bright brings a background rich in business and customer service to his role as Director of Business Development. Having assisted clients in real estate finance, strategic planning and a range of consulting projects for both small businesses as well as large public organizations, he combines his business experience with his customer experience to connect people to what they value the most (their family and their assets).
He lives in Overland Park, Kansas with his wife and three sons. Michael is an active volunteer in his local church and enjoys basketball, golfing and cooking.
From assisting surgeons in the operating room to organizing, directing and marketing for clients in the fashion business, Chantill’s vitality and efficiency surpasses what you will encounter with most people in the legal profession. Chantill’s role as a legal assistant/paralegal is more of a calling than a career. The loving mother of two teenage boys she enjoys travelling, basketball, art, and painting.